December 29, 2012

The night Santa came to my house

So the moment I plan to post more frequently my internet goes dead....and that lasted for days maybe it was weeks. I don't know how I survived with a little bit of internet from my phone. But it's back! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas day. For Christmas Eve we did our usual little family dinner but instead of dressing very casual this year I wanted to try something new. Last week I went to Zara and saw the pants I raved about on sale! Obviously I had to get them! I styled them with a Calvin Klein shirt and some Coach shoes. It is very simple with little makeup and done. This is my first outfit post so I hope you excuse my awkward pose. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx