January 19, 2015

Spring Inspiration

Images source on Pinterest 

It may still be a little too early to think about the spring time but since I got a Pinterest account the only thing I want to do is pin, pin, pin. So I've started with some style inspirations, clothing pieces and colors I would like to try out. I'm not very adventurous with my clothing choices but I would like to spice it up a bit for example trying to add pastel colors especially soft pink and corals. Maybe I'll experiment more with prints like grid print. I've seen this print everywhere for the last few months! I really like it, the symmetric lines makes it look very nice and clean. I think it would be a great piece to have, either be a dress, shirt or trousers, to add something interesting when things get boring. There are a few other things I would like to try out but I'm still not too sure, but in my dreams I would like to wear a tulle skirt, round sunglasses and gold jewelry. These things are way out of my comfort zone but I love how they look on other people. Maybe I need I little bit of courage. 

Have a lovely week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx