October 27, 2014

The Sun is New Each Day

 
I think we already know but I’m still going to say it: We’re at the end of October! Where has time go? On the plus side holidays are coming soon! I’m very excited too that it feels more “autumny” now than it was in September and I love it. Oh yes to the sweater weather, hot chocolates and candle lighting. Here a few shots from the past few weeks.  


  • A favorite of mine: papaya smoothie. Papaya is a great and very sweet tropical fruit. It might not sound like the perfect autumn weather drink but last week we had extreme hot weather over here. What I did for this smoothie? Just a few pieces of papaya, 1 cup of milk and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. That simple and you can play around with this like adding other fruits like strawberries and orange. Yum!
  • Had a very needed get together earlier in the month. It’s always great to catch up with friends especially when we spend so much time apart from each other. And of course we had some coffee to accompany our tales and laughs. Oh, how I miss them already!

  • And recently, out of nowhere I’ve turned into an early bird. I don’t mind it at all, even thought I’m night owl (always have been) I love the quietness of the mornings. I wish I could just go to bed early and wake up when the sun comes up. But either way, I really enjoyed those mornings: just me in the kitchen of the floor, with a coffee, the birds singing outside the window and my thoughts clear and ready for the day.

For more pictures follow me on instagram @cristiland



Have a great week!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Quiteness in the mornings can be sooo lovely. Love your blog :)
    Love, Felicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and a nice way to start the day. & thank you for the lovely comment! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx