August 29, 2012

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."


Today, I was going to do a blog post of a review, but things changed this morning when I saw a video. I just want to share a video made by the lovely blogger Louise, best known as Sprinkle of Glitter. The video is about a tag and at first I thought I wasn’t going to like it (I'm not a fan of some 'tags' videos), but I’m glad I did watch. First, I love her bubbly personality. She seems like a nice and happy person, which it makes it interesting and fun to watch her videos. Second, I loved when she mentioned her love for science and how she incorporates that into her life. How when she is going through something that day she likes to go outside and think how huge the universe is compared to her tiny problems. Ok, I got excited when I heard that because (not only because I love science too) I thought I was the only one who did that. Every time I get overwhelmed with personal issues, school work, and any other thing that bothers me, I like to go outside at night. I like to just lie down and look up and think “Wow! Look how huge the universe is and I’m here complaining about something very insignificant.” Because most of the time it is! Sometimes, when we complain and are blinded with anger we don’t realize at the time how beautiful life is - including the bad moments. I’m the kind of person who thinks that we only live once so why be angry all the time? Yes, I do believe things happen for a reason and for the better. The world is huge, there are billions of people in this planet and we have to realize that the “world isn’t against us”. We all go through bad times. It’s normal. That’s life. But the point is that if you’re going through hard times I hope you understand that things will get better. Tomorrow will be another day and things will change if you make an effort to stay and be positive. Nothing stays the same and we change all the time.

Anyway, now I’m rambling. But I think that’s it. This is my way of thinking, but I’m a very open minded person. So if you want to share something, you’re welcome to comment. And you can see the video here. Don't worry, it's a fun tag video.

Hope you have a nice day! 
& here a cute picture: 
Not mine. Found in Google from here.
 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx