September 6, 2012

Autumn List


First of all, if you read my blog, I’m sorry I haven’t posted lately. I’ve been very busy and sometimes I didn’t have the energy and inspiration to write a post. I don’t want to blog without been enthusiastic in what I’m writing about. So I preferred to take my time. 

Second, Oh wow, one month has passed since I first started blogging! Too fast! Yesterday it was summer and now I’m like, “Oh, hi September! Didn’t see you coming.” Haha. But at the same time I'm very happy since I love Autumn, especially the weather. 

And third, here is my list for my next shopping trip.  


  1. Despite that classes already started, I’m looking for a new backpack since the one I’m using has already two years and I’m getting kind of tired of it. I love this kinds of bags that are like made of leather and sloppy, but sometimes I like to carry my laptop so I don’t know if to buy something like this or something bigger. Do you have any suggestions?
  2. All my tights are black, so this year I want to do a little change and wear burgundy color tights. It will be something different and maybe it will look good since almost all my clothes are black/gray. 
  3. For months I have been craving to buy a purple shade lipstick, specially from MAC. I will see if I can get it this weekend. 
  4. I need headphones, like right now! Mine are dead after two years using them 24/7. haha. What can I say? I love music! Maybe I will buy two, because I love this one – first they look cute and second I love the color. The bad part is I find it kind of big to carry it around everywhere, so I need smaller ones too.
  5. Glitter oxfords. I mentioned this in another post and I still haven’t found the perfect pair, so difficult! I’m thinking of buying some plain oxfords and maybe add them with some glitter. But I don’t know if it will look good. 
  6. More jumpers please! Fact: I love jumpers! I think I have one in every color and I still want more. If I find an ombre style jumper I will definitely buy it. 

                                      And for now that is my list of things I need/want for this season.  
                                                                                       xx 

1 comment:

  1. congratulation for your blog, your taste, and your choices! wow!
    good, good, good work !
    would invite you to see mine, and if you want we could follow each other! what do you think?
    kiss kiss
    MIiriam stella


    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx