September 17, 2012

Fashion Week | Calvin Klein

It will be a dream come true if someday I could go and see a runway show in fashion week, but for now I love watching it from here my computer. I’ve seen so many good designs and trends that I know I will love and enjoy. I especially excited to see Calvin Klein’s collection since I’m a fan. Most of the time I love their designs and the spring 2013 collection was a no disappointment. In my opinion, designer Francisco Costa did a beautiful collection of designs. The pieces looked so feminine, kind of sensual and simple but with very delicate and nice details. Even when the colors were neutral – black and white – the looks call my attention and I love the neutral colors because you can concentrate more on the actual design of the garment. What’s my favorite look? Too hard to chose! But I think I will go for the dress in the first picture and third. I love the laces (I think they are laces, I don’t know) and the see-through material in the middle, it gives something interesting but at the same time doesn’t show too much. 

Edit: Oops! I forgot to post the shoes! Did you see them? These are gorgeous! 



If you enjoy watching more colors and details you can check out Carolina Herrera, Jason Wu, J. Mendel, and Oscar de la Renta collections. Well there’re lots to choose from, but the ones I mentioned were my favorites. I’ve seen a little of what’s going on in London Fashion Week and I can’t wait to see the Burberry collection (another favorite!).

Well I’ve got to go to class now. 
Bye! xx

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx