October 13, 2012

Though I'm far away I know I'll stay, I know I'll stay Right there with you...

@cristiland
Ta-da! I'm here doing a little update because it's been a while. Now I'm really, really missing summer time. No, not the heat. I miss my vacations and the free time I had to do some posts in here. I really want this blog to grow but it's kind of difficult at the moment. Plus, I'm kind of sick. ugh! So, sorry for my laziness and boring post. Hopefully I will be coming soon for a more fun and better structured post. Hope you all doing fine. 

Lots of love,
Cristi

P.S. Has anyone ever tasted this 'bon-bons' candy? Omg! I'm kind of addicted to them. So good! (or maybe I'm too sick? haha) 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute!! I've followed you. I agree about missing summer, in England, we don't really get the nice weather but it's a shock to go back to having so little time!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awn, Thank you! That's very nice of you. Oh, at least is good to know that winter break is coming soon. xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx