July 28, 2014

First Experience with Film

I always wanted one of this little toy cameras, a few reasons why:
  1. they look adorable
  2. I like the effects that gives to the photos - I don't need to use Photoshop or any other app 
  3. the use of film just makes the experience even better because of the element of surprise in how my photos will turn out 
These first few photos I got with the first roll are not that great. I think you can see the main reasons are the lighting and the focus. The camera is pretty simple and easy to use but the fact that I can't see where I'm focusing, it means I need more time with the camera and practice. But I'm really excited with this new hobby, now the camera goes everywhere with me and a plus is that is not heavy at all like a dslr.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx