March 14, 2014

I don't want to be interesting. I want to be good.


Oh, look at me trying to get out of my comfort zone! This is typically how I look when I wake up early in the morning and have time to put myself together in time for class. Just something simple with pieces I can use with other outfits and colors that can match with anything. And of course, the most important thing being comfortable! Most of the time I wear sneakers because sometimes I actually do need to run to move around to get to my classes on time. A fishtail braid because I didn't know what more to do with my hair which is getting too long and messy. Lately I've been using a lot of white...I don't know if it's because of the weather and time changing or just because it's time to change a bit my usually all black/gray outfits. 

Have a fun weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx