November 3, 2014

Hello November


This is a typical outfit of mine during the autumn season. Living in an island in the Caribbean lets me wear short dresses throughout the year. It’s kind of sad sometimes if you ask me since I love layering clothes, chunky scarves and warm sweaters. Thankfully, the weather recently has been perfect for light sweaters, such as this one.

Finally, the start of another month. I’m really excited to know the holidays are around the corner. Makes me want to go out Christmas shopping but I will wait a little bit longer. For now I need to concentrate more in my classes, oh so much work!


Happy Monday!
xx 

P.s. Sorry for the headless shots of me. I think is starting to be my style around here. In reality it’s just a bit difficult to take this photographs without anyone’s help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx