September 30, 2012

Celebrities Style | Pixie Lott

Oh, how did September went so fast? Didn’t see that coming. But the best thing is we are getting closer to my favorite holiday which is Christmas. Oh yes! And the funniest thing happened on Friday when I was at the shopping center and at one of the stores were playing Christmas songs. Haha! I loved it! It was the best way to finish the week with lots of work.

If you’re wondering why I haven’t post lately, it’s because I’m kind of busy. But I’m working on other posts that I’ve been working for a while like a step-by-step recipe because it seems like people loved it when I posted my red velvet cupcakes. So yes that’s in the making and other stuff too. But for now let’s just talk about Pixie Lott’s fashion sense.

I’m not really a fan and I don’t know much about her. But while browsing in the internet (that’s what I do when I’m procrastinating) I found a candid picture of her and fell in love with her outfit (is the second picture, by the way). So I went to Tumblr and looked for more pictures. I don’t know her music or her personality, but I love the way she dresses. It looks like she wears very daring pieces most of the time, things I will never wear like lots of print. But there are things that look good, so feminine and fun it just inspired me. So here I leave you with a collection of four of her most recent pictures and outfits I like very much. My favorites are the second and third. The third look makes me want to buy more oxford shoes. It feels like when I had years ago a ‘converse fever’ and because of that now I have them in different colors. I think that is happening again but with oxfords style shoes. Oh well…they are cute and I can’t stop myself from buying more. Help!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of her music usually, only on a night out really! But I have always admired her style, her shorts in that photo look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I really need to listen to her music just to be on the know. hehe I actually like very much the print pieces when they are paired with other solid colors - which I think she did very nicely.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx