December 1, 2013

Let the Countdown for Christmas begin!


Can't believe it's December already! This year flew by so fast, it feels like it was like a few weeks ago me saying "I can't wait for Christmas to come!" and now I'm like "Well only 25 days left." What?!?! Oh, but so excited for my favorite holiday. From the pictures you can see we started to decorate our Christmas tree. Not ready yet since we thought that this year we will make our own ornaments (well some of them) so it's taking a while to put everything together. Next thing to do is go grocery shopping to start making apple pies and sugar cookies. Yum! And most exciting only two weeks left for Christmas break.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx