May 4, 2014

Sunday | Time to Pamper

Happy Sunday! I'm now 'prepping myself' for the new week full of uni work. Finals are here, what a joy! It really is because that means summer is near and I'm really excited about that. But for today, I'm just going to enjoy a little relaxing time with some reading, look for inspiration, do a much needed deep cleansing for my face and take care of my chipped nails. And last but not least, put on my favorite perfume of the moment Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. It was a birthday gift from my mommy and It smells so nice, a very spring/summer scent.  I don't usually wear perfume just to stay at home but once in a while is kind of fun. The only thing needed here is a frozen yogurt, I would like that very much. 

I hope you're having a nice day! 
Oh!! &  
May the Fourth be with you! haha
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx