August 24, 2014

Is it Summer or Fall?


I know it’s still technically summer but with this crazy weather we are having it’s starting to feel like fall is around the corner. Because of this out of nowhere cold days with rainy skies, I’ve been dusting out my fall season clothes to get a little bit warm and cozy. So in this lovely Sunday morning, while drinking some coffee might I add, I decided to do a little post sharing a few links of things that I’m enjoying in the world of the Internet.  Hope you enjoy them as well.

Youtube: Essiebuttonvlogs // I’m not a fan of ‘vlog’ videos, but oh my how I love Estée (essiebutton) vlogs! They are just so entertaining and I’m really enjoying their most recent videos. Now my weekend mornings consist of waking up, making some coffee and siting down to watch her videos. Anyone out there like me? No?


Online Store: H&M Home // Can I get all my home decorations from here? I’m obsessed with the H&M home site. Thinking about making a little sneaky purchase, the only problem is what to choose first.


Blog: World of Wanderlust. // I discovered this blog very recently and I really like her positive view of the world. Makes me want to pack my suitcase now and have a little trip.


Music: AKMU // Thanks to my friend I discovered this new band/duo know as AKMU. Their songs are in Korean and I don’t understand one bit, but I enjoy the melodies. It’s a nice, good feeling music to listen to while I’m working.


Quotes: Here some positive quotes I like to keep me motivated - look at them here, here & here.

Have a nice week!
xx 

2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season! I love layering up but I moved towards the end of last year to a place where it's pretty much 80 degrees throughout the whole year so layering isn't an option anymore. Thank you for the links by the way! I just discovered World of Wanderlust as well and it makes me want to go out and just travel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I love layering too! But it's the same over here where I live, is really hot all year long. But we do have some chilly nights in the winter so those are my favorite days. x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx