January 18, 2015

Relax, It's Sunday!

I always need some time for myself whether that be on a Friday night or a Sunday morning. Start the day with some coffee, taking my time making the espresso and heating the milk. I enjoy those moments especially alone or with great company having a small talk. Then I have a break to read at least one chapter from a book. I'm really enjoying "How to be Parisian Wherever You Are" it is surprisingly funnier than expected. It's a fun read if you like dark humor. At the same time it has some more informative chapters, recipes which I would like to know if someone has tried them and of course, amazing photographs! Plus, I do love how many list there are in this book. I do like...no, I love lists! Especially with bullet points, thank you.

In the beauty department, it's rare for me to wear red nail polish but I've been loving this Essie one called "Fishnet Stockings". It looks really bright in the pictures, but if you apply two coats it is more like a deep red. Actually one of my 2015 resolutions is to wear more red. It's a color it has never grabbed my attention before since I always think it looks very daring and bright, the opossite of what I like - black and neutrals. So I'm going to try to add some red in my wardrobe and even wear red lips once in a while. I really like the look of red lips and it would be something different than my usuall which is MAC "Shy Girl". 

The last thing on my list for today, study time. Kind of! The semester is starting soon and I'm going to be taking two language courses!! Hopefully I can manage that. Therefore I need to clear my mind first and review, review, review. 

Hope you're having a nice Sunday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx