December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

Here is our Christmas Eve dinner - the amazing lasagna. Not pictured but believe me that it was huge for just six people. Lasagna for all week! I don't know how this little tradition started but I think is because it's something very different and making lasagna is very rare at home. Since we always have a more typical Christmas dish on the actual Christmas day we enjoy something different on the 24th. Oh and can't forget the apple pie for dessert!
Woke up early on Christmas day, we do still get very excited to see the presents under the tree and check our Christmas stockings for the candy. Even our dogs were excited with their new toys and snacks! We made our usual coffee and started opening the gifts. I feel very happy and blessed to spend Christmas day with my family because I never know what the future will bring. I love how my presents are very "me time", I think my family wants me to relax after having a very stressed semester. Can't wait to try everything!

364 left till next Christmas! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx