March 14, 2015

Silver Hair

Who else is loving this hair trend? 
  
It seems, for me, that recently a lot of people are going for this look. I'm not only talking about in the blogging community or models on magazines. This last week I've seen at least like four people with silver dyed beautiful hair. I find it interesting. I never thought that I would have ever love this kind of color. Platinum blonde - yes, but silver? 

For years I've wanted to try platinum hair, just for fun and to experiment. Someday I'll make it happen and check that out of my bucket list. But all this beautiful pics are making me want to go to the hairdresser, bring one of this pictures and say "Yes, that please!. Oh, those thoughts are horrible! And just when I thought I would keep my natural hair for a while. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx