November 3, 2015

October 2015

 Autumn is an exciting time for this Caribbean girl.
  • I saw an apple tree for the first time
  • Saw the sunrise at 7 am and sunset at 4 pm. Winter is around the corner!
  • Foggy days!
  • Went for a walk at the beach...with a coat and scarf (that's not usual)
  • Brown leaves on the ground, brown leaves everywhere
  • It has become now an habit to drink two cups of coffee a day for two reasons - one to keep me warm and two for keeping me awake after 5 when it gets pitch black
  • Had a Star Wars marathon..yeap all 6 movies in one day. Not ashamed to admit this. hah I can't remember the last time I watched them. Now I'm very excited for the new one!
  • Booked airplane tickets to celebrate Christmas at home
  • Went to 'Kulturnatten' or Culture night in English. It was fun and freezing cold. Walked a lot and eat some hot dogs along the way... I'm still a "tourist" you know!

And that was October for me. Hello, November! 
xx

P.s. I uploaded a video on YouTube that a accompanies this post. It's not great and with free music...but oh well. I just didn't want to let this footage go to waste. Watch here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx