March 29, 2013

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.

Hello! It's being a while i haven't come here. I'm having my spring break this week and i'm enjoying taking some time for myself and relaxing. I thought i was going to do some posts this week but it seems that it did not work, so maybe i should start now. I know this is not my usual kind of post, but my mom showed me this video and it really shocked me. It's a trailer for a film called Midway. I just thought to put it here so i can share it with all of you. It's really sad how many living creatures suffer from our decisions when it comes to the environment - in this case littering. It's true, one person can't save the world (unless you have superpowers, of course) but i believe in that everyone can help and make a little difference instead of doing nothing about it. It's a sad video but it speaks the truth. What do you think? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx