March 15, 2014

"Fun is good"

I don't know about you, but I adore Dr. Seuss quotes! They are always fun and silly and at the same time I think they say the truth. Anyway, I didn't know how to call this post "Favorites"? "Things I'm loving"? I'm not very good at naming posts so why not use a fun quote. This is just to share links of things that I'm liking and maybe you can check them out and enjoy. 

  • See those Polaroids? Well, they're not "real" polaroids of course, I don't own a polaroid camera...yet. I made those thanks to Dana from Wonder Forest. Chech her post here, it's really fun, easy instructions to follow and they look so cute! 
  • Have a sweet tooth and have no clue where to find new recipes? I found this blog last year called Lemon Sugar, I was looking for a cupcakes recipe for my birthday and found this one that I used - chocolate raspberry filled cupcakes & o-m-g how amazing they tasted!
  • Have an obsession with candles, like me? I've mentioned this before but hey! why not again! B&BW Red Velvet Cupcake Candle is just too good, I'm impressed and I want another one. 
  • If I had money to spent I would in this online shop, everything just looks so cute! 
  • And lately this is the song I'm listening to everyday to help me relax, amazing song by Hillsong United
Hope you liked this post! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx