November 21, 2014

Chop, Chop!

A week ago I went to the hairdresser and had a few inches cut off my hair. I just couldn’t wait until the New Year, which was the original plan to have long hair through out these last months of the year and get it cut in January. Even thought I do love the messy bun look I was really getting tired of having every single day the same hairstyle. I just wasn’t feeling motivated or inspired to do something with it. So I just said let’s do the bob haircut (again)! I even want to go back and get it cut even shorter.

On other news, Thanksgiving is just in less than a week! And then finals week… Good luck to everyone who are taking their finals too, let’s do this together!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx