July 15, 2015

Life Update

It's Summer! And I've been away from here for three months. So here just a peek of what has happened in that time:

  • Finished the semester
  • Received acceptance letter from my preferred Masters program *happy dance*
  • Graduated from University (I'm officially a graduate student)
  • Went on a family road-trip (and all my photos from this trip are gone...forever. I don't want to talk about it.)
  • Flew to New York City for only four days (and my love for this city grew even more and now I'm sad because I wanted to stay)
  • Now I'm home, trying to make the best out of this summer before my studies starts and waiting for my student visa to be approved...because I would be studying abroad! *fingers crossed* 
Hopefully you're having a great summer! I will try to keep this blog updated. I had so many ideas for blog posts that I left on process three months ago...I need to work on that.

But just in case, most of the time you'll find me on Instagram @cristiland

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx