September 4, 2013

Fall is coming

or is it "Winter is coming"? haha I can't get enough of Game of Thrones. Sorry!

Well, I think this post is very "self explanatory" but it's been awhile I don't do a 'wishlist post'. I'm kind of sad summer is over, but happy that my favorite season is coming. I love everything about fall, but that's not the point of this post...maybe in another one? 

Things that are on the top of my list at the moment is a hat - I don't have many hats so I'm in need of one especially in burgundy which is my favorite color of the season. If you don't know I'm a wander-luster (is that a word?) so when I saw this watch I fell in love! It looks so cute and kind of vintage. I never get tired of buying clothes but I think I need to take a trip to Zara very soon. I love the details of the dress, it may look simple and boring (like me ha!) but I like it for a night out and if it gets chilly I can pair it with a nice leather jacket. And the color of the skirt it's just enough to make me buy it. And last in the list, because I'm a book worm, it's Alexa Chung's book called "IT". I admire her style so I'm excited to add this to my bookshelf and see if it inspires me in any way. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx